Please enter search criteria
Item Count: 0
Please Read Before Ordering!
- Textbook prices and availability are subject to change without prior notification.
- We offer as many USED textbooks as possible, but they are not guaranteed. NEW textbooks will be provided if USED are not available; likewise, USED textbooks will be provided if NEW are not available.
- Listing on-line does not guarantee in stock status. Books that are not in stock at the time the order is processed will be put on back-order, and will ship automatically when they become available. There are no additional shipping charges on back ordered items.
- All textbook totals are calculated at the time of ordering using NEW prices. The final total of an order is determined at the time of processing and is dependent upon the condition of each book in your order. Your confirmation email is not a final total- it is simply a quote of the highest possible total.
- Course packs and custom printed books are not available in used condition.
- Please note that because text information can change at any time due to a variety of different factors (ie: faculty changes, publisher upgrades, canceled classes, etc.) St. Catherine University Bookstores will not be responsible for information used on this site for the purchase of textbooks from other sources. Students purchasing textbooks from the St. Catherine University bookstore are protected under our textbook returns policy with a valid receipt.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We do not deliver to dorm rooms. In-store pickup is currently unavailable.
- We accept Student Account Charge as a payment option for textbooks and supplies. You must enter a valid backup payment method (credit or debit card) when using your student account. Merchandise orders must be paid by credit card. Any order with incorrect student account information, or an order including merchandise being charged to a student account, will be canceled without notice.
- Orders are shipped via UPS Ground (Monday-Friday only, excluding university holidays). Due to COVID-19, you can expect delays.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If you receive delivery confirmation of your order from UPS but cannot find your package, you can file a claim with UPS. We cannot replace lost or stolen items/orders. We are unable to refund lost or stolen items/orders.
- International shipping charges are quoted with an estimate of $12. However, based on the weight and destination of your order, there may be additional charges. If so, you will be contacted via email with a final shipping cost, and your order will not be finalized until you authorize the additional charge. International orders are exempt from free shipping.
- E-book purchases MUST be activated within 14 days of purchase or you will lose access to the book, and we will be unable to refund you. Please time the purchase of your e-books accordingly. There are no refunds on e-books that have been activated or accessed.
- Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.