Please enter search criteria
Buyback Fall 2020 Information
Book Buyback Dates during posted store hours:
December 7th-11th, 2020
December 14th-18th, 2020
January 4th-8th, 2021
We are offering two options for buyback this term: In-Store and Virtual
We are offering our usual in-store buyback option this Fall and taking measures to follow safety protocols for COVID-19:
- Be sure to bring your Student ID to be able to get into the Coeur de Catherine (CDC).
- The University is requiring a mask on campus and we are requiring a mask in the store.
- We have a store capacity limit that will be enforced, so you may need to wait a few minutes before entering the store.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines while waiting to do buyback.
There are two payment options available to students:
- Bookstore gift card (10% bonus added to the gift card- gift cards can be used for anything in the store or online!)
We have added a virtual buyback option via video chat. Please click the link to sign up for a time: Google Meets Virtual Buyback
- Gift Card (10% bonus added to the gift card- gift cards can be used for anything in the store or online!)
Virtual Buyback Steps
- We will use Google Meet to do our virtual char as that is the official virtual tool used by the University. Please follow the link above to set up an appointment for virtual buyback.
- You will be asked for your student ID number during the session as well as information found on your textbooks. Once we finish going through the materials, you will be given a quote for your books.
- You will be responsible for shipping your books back to us (St. Kate's Bookstore, Attn: Textbook Buyback, 2004 Randolph Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55105). All books must be in our possession by January 8th, 2021 (we recommend a shipping method that gives you a tracking number). Be sure to pack your textbooks carefully!
- We will complete your transaction when your books arrive and send your gift card. The sooner you send in your books, the sooner you will get your card. Please note that we will be closed for the University's holiday break December 19, 2020-January 3rd, 2021-textbooks and gift cards will not be processed during this time while we enjoy the time away.