FALL 2021 TEXTBOOK ORDERING HERE!
Students of St. Catherine University:
At St. Catherine University, we want to make sure you continuously receive the best in education. This includes getting the most competitive pricing for your textbooks while providing the convenience of online shipping directly to you. To help us deliver on this goal, we work closely with our textbook partner, Barnes & Noble College Services, to guarantee that you and all students have the correct course materials at the best value. Barnes & Noble College Services was carefully selected to deliver the best value for you and to ensure peace of mind because course materials are specific to your class schedule, with no hidden costs. They have been providing services for our OTA online students and previously provided services for our Minneapolis campus.
We are excited about our partnership with Barnes & Noble Campus because of their dedication to our school, track record of success, and customer service. Each semester, BNC Services offers a Customer Loyalty Program that increases the amount you receive when selling back your books. Because of their large inventory and buying power to provide the most competitive retails to purchase textbooks along with their competitive buy back program, we hope to deliver the best value to our students.
A few of the other benefits you receive from BNC Services:
- The nation's largest inventory of used books for cost savings
- All orders shipped in a timely manner
- Multiple payment options
- 100% return policy. Course materials must be returned within two weeks after class start date or within 21 days of date shipped, whichever is later.
- Free shipping with any order $49 or greater
- Excellent, U.S. based customer service by phone or email