RENTAL RETURNS ARE DUE: MAY 24, 2021
Due to COVID-19, we are offering two methods of return: you can return in store or by mail during store hours.
Return Rentals to Store:
Bring your Student ID and books to the bookstore. Please wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines while in the store. See our Store Hours (please note that hours are subject to change).
Mail Via UPS:
1. You will receive two emails with pertinent information over the next two weeks.
2. During the week of April 26th, you will receive an email stating your outstanding rental textbook(s)
The subject of the email will be: Your St. Kate's rental textbooks Spring 2021! Please refer to that email as you package up your rental textbook(s).
3. On Monday, May 3rd, you will receive an email from: UPS Quantum View <[email protected]> with a subject of "UPS Label Delivery, [a tracking #] allowing you to return your rented
- Locate the email from UPS Quantum View <[email protected]> with a subject of "UPS Label Delivery, [a tracking #]. If you do not see an email, check your spam folder.
- Click the "Get Shipping Label" link and follow the instructions to print your free shipping label. Please note that UPS store can print your label for you if you do not have a printer available to you.
- Affix the label to a package with the books inside. All rental books must be in one package, as the label can only be used once.
- Drop your shipment off at a UPS drop-off location. Click here to find a location near you ---> UPS drop-off location.
All rented textbooks must be returned by 5/24/21. Please plan accordingly with shipping.
- Your rental books must be returned in clean, usable condition with no damage (please make sure to return all components).
- This process is ONLY for rental textbooks, if you return anything else it becomes property of St. Catherine University.
- The last day to request a rental return label from us is May 21st, 2021 by 2:00pm. After that, we will not send you one and it is your responsibility to get your rentals back by the due date. No exceptions.
- Please DO NOT drop your rentals off anywhere else on campus. We cannot guarantee that they will get to us and we have no way of knowing whose books they are.