- General merchandise and apparel may be returned within 30 days (*some exclusions apply) if all tags are intact and/or the item is in original packaging. Refunds will be given if you have a receipt.
- Packaged merchandise must be unopened and in its original packaging.
- Apparel must have original tags still attached.
- Items that have been worn or or washed will not be accepted for returns.
- Items may be exchanged without a receipt for another item of equal or greater value.
- Clearance items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Course materials such as safety goggles, corusepacks, and nursing kits are non-refundable.
- Management reserves the right to refuse a return on items that cannot be re-sold and to determine the condition or re-salability of the merchandise.
*No returns allowed on special orders or any item marked final sale. Books (for events, OneRead, etc) purchased in the campus store may be returned within 5 days with a receipt. They must be in new condition.
An original register receipt will be required for a refund of any merchandise purchased in the St. Kate’s Bookstore.
*All textbooks are now sold through our textbook provider, BNC Services. For any textbook questions, concerns, or refunds, customers will need to contact BNC Services directly.*